A comforting treat for a perfect morning.
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 oz. toasted coconut almond milk
- Cinnamon, honey / maple syrup to taste
- Berries (optional)
- 1 tbsp peanut powder
- Add oats, chia seeds and milk into saucer. Mix well and let sit for a few minutes.
- Heat saucer on low-medium heat and cook chia oats until thick consistency. Remove from heat and pour into bowl.
- Add some more milk to the chia oats and lightly mix. Top with berries, cinnamon, and honey / maple syrup.
- Combine peanut powder with some milk and drizzle over chia oats.