A naturally savory and herby breakfast with a new take on smoked-salmon.
- 1 large egg & egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 oz. smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
- Splash of coconut oil or olive oil
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the salmon and season with dill.
- Heat the oil in the pan with medium heat.
- Scramble the eggs in the pan, stirring until large curds form, 4 minutes. Serve the eggs with avocado and season with pepper.
Recipe adapted from Food & Wine (http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/smoked-salmon-scramble-dill-griddle-biscuits)